Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Some More Additions!

Below you will see some pictures of the newest additions to the Bajus mini-farm! I have to confess that they are not very high on my list of favorites, but I sure am getting a kick out of watching the children with them. Their purpose is to reduce the number of chipmunks around here - they sure have their work cut out for 'em! In the pictures below, Liam is holding the one named "Chow Mein" and Abigail is holding "MooShoo." Yes, I named them. I honestly can't believe Chow Mein tolerates Liam holding him! In fact, he seems to like it!






And here is my monkey:


There really is no holding him back. I remember climbing on precarious things as a child; I survived (and so did my mother!)

Finally, here is a picture of calendula blossoms from my garden. I'm drying them so I can use them in skin salve making. How exciting to use herbs from my own little garden!!




2 comments:

  1. beautiful children, love kittens, and beautiful calendula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the kittens are so cute! Looks like they have a LONG road ahead of them, though (hehe). If my cat survived my whole childhood, I'm sure these ones will be fine, too! Loved that first picture of Liam - too cute!

    ReplyDelete