Friday, October 8, 2010

What NOT to do with Maple Syrup.

Dump it by the pint full all over your kitchen floor (your CARPETED kitchen floor). It is not recommended. But, if you don't have enough to do and you want some excitement and you do decide to try this at home, be sure you angle the trajectory of the launched syrup container so that it splashes all over your cabinet doors on its rapid descent to the floor - just to get the full effect. Now, I accomplished this feat all by myself. However, if you wanted a grander effect and family bonding as well, have the children do the launching. Guarenteed fun - because the kids would probably fall to their knees to lick it up - even if the floor is carpeted. (I know they WOULD do this, because... ehem... the thought actually crossed my mind. *gasp!*)


4 comments:

  1. How I miss you, friend! This made me laugh - I could picture it so perfectly! Thanks for sharing... We really must talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect visual!!!!!
    How did you clean it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ~ I just wanted to let you know that I linked you one of your posts about respect on my blog. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Munga - Paper Towels, Hot Soapy Water and a fan. Then, we decided to leave for a vacation!!

    Mrs. V - I don't mind in the least! Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete