You all are going to tire of me going on and on about the glorious splendor of the emerging spring, but I can't help myself. The beauty that surrounds us is captivating, immense, and it simply begs to be savored and enjoyed. It demands that we stop. Stop. And soak in the glowing radiance of magnolia trees unfurling their blossoms; Stop. And admire with aching heart the hint-o'-red on the hills and the vibrant green of eager willows and birches as they stand whispering with the downy white of the first fruit blossoms; Stop. And feel the soft rain as it falls cooly on upturned cheeks; Stop. And jump back with surprise at the forsythias that have burst into flaming yellow, seemingly overnight. I love it, I love it, I love it! It makes my heart ache - that same ache of holding a sleeping baby in your arms, of dancing barefoot in the kitchen with the man of your dreams to a resounding chorus that only the two of you can hear, of hearing the unhindered laughter of your children as they laugh without restraint. I love it.
The Lord, He is a grand creator!
spring does the same thing to me :)
ReplyDeleteTalk about making people cry, Licia!!! Smiles, tears, hugs, and laughter... all found in the beauty of my friendship with you. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove you and miss you.
~ Dani