Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sharp-Shooter and Schooling

Yep. I'm now a sharp-shooter. (For today, at least.) I shot a squirrel (for Elroy to eat) on the first shot. The bullet went in right under the poor, unsuspecting creature's chin, dead center. I was so shocked that I actually hit the critter that I forgot to feel remotely sorry that I ended it's life (but when I did think of it, I only gave it a fleeting thought as the bugger had ben in my garden!!!)

Onto a completely different topic: Homeschooling
You probably know that we are planning on homeschooling. We've unofficially been doing it for 5 years now! Well, I was absolutely dreading July 1st, the date I THOUGHT I had to register Abbi with the local school district. Last night I was filled with elation as I discovered that I don't have to do a thing until NEXT year, when she is 6! Hip hip, HOORAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do we have a modern day Annie Oakley in our midst?????

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete