I didn't officially get out of bed til 7:30 this morning (save for the 30 minute semi-wakefulness when I was up to see the Carpenter off). Yes, you read it: 7:30. Granted, there were two little boys cuddling with me for the last 35-40 minutes, but I was still in bed, warm, cozy, and luxurious! I finally pulled myself from my nest in order to wake Lydia up so she could have her breakfast. Yes, I had to actually wake her up! She was totally in dream land!
And what did I gain from my luxury? Not much. Only momentary satisfaction. The laundry was late in getting started (oh, wait. That happens every day). My brain was late in waking up. And, I didn't end up making my bed til after lunch.
Was it worth it? Yeah.
At least I'm not going to be late in getting into bed tonight! Maybe I'll be back on track tomorrow...
cuddling in bed with my boys could be fun except that there'd be 6 of 'em and that's a little to many for comfort. It would turn into a wrestling match long before breakfast....
ReplyDeletelove ya, Darla
7:30!!! Sleeping in!!! my, my.... what time do you go to bed?
ReplyDelete