Sunday, February 27, 2011

GF- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Colossals

OK. I'm going to start posting yummy Gluten Free recipes. I've wanted to share them with a friend for a long time and haven't gotten around to it. Here they are! (This first one is for you, Darla, because I know how much your gang LOVES peanut butter!)

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Colossals

350* 8 min (drop cookies) 15-20 min (sheet cookies)

Mix well:
3/4 c Sucanat or Rapadura
3/4 c Raw Sugar
1/2 c Butter, at room temperature
4 Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
2 C Peanut Butter

Add, mix well:
1 c Oats (rolled)
2 1/2 tsp Baking Soda

Add, mix as well as you can:
5 c Oats
2 c Chocolate Chips

Press onto greased cookie sheet (with edges) or make drop cookies.
If using cookies sheet, cut into bars a couple minutes after taking from oven, but before they are cool.

These freeze VERY well.

No comments:

Post a Comment