Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sparkling Beauty of a Frosty Morn'

Early this morning, shortly after sunrise, I ventured outside for some morning chores. My sleepy eyes blinking in the bright sunlight, as I shivered in my less-than-adequate sweater, I was arrested by the shimmering beauty of the frosty trees, back lit by the morning sun. I just stood there, soaking in the delicate silver beauty of the morn!




"Weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning"

Last night I had a dreadful dream... I'll spare you the details. Suffice it to say Andrew and I immediately went to prayer. The memory of that disturbing dream lingered on this morning, but as I stood in the radiant light I was reminded that joy comes in the morning and that His mercies are new every morning. I remembered that Jesus is Light and in Him is no darkness at all.

I am glad to be hidden in Him, glad to be one that His face shines upon, glad to be sheltered beneath His wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment