Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Joyful Noise

Last night we were all gathered in the living room singing some songs before bed. We had started off some more lively songs, then slowed down to Step by Step (by Rich Mullins). Step by Step is one of the children's favorites. It goes:

O God, you are my God
And I will ever praise you!
O God, you are my God
And I will ever praise you!

I will seek you in the morning...

And it continues. We sang that a bit, then moved on to an even more quiet song:

Draw me, Draw me, Lord...

Well, as the Carpenter, myself, Abbi and Phin were singing, all of the sudden a little Liam voice rose above all and shouted out, "O GAWG are mieee GAWG!!!"

I held it together until Andrew let out a little chuckle, then I lost it completely! We all laughed and laughed!

What fun, what fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. I do so love Rick mullin songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just hear it! What a cutie...those are the best kind of family worship times.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete