Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Carpenter's Wife - thats me!

Hi all! Here I enter the blogging world. We'll see how long I last...

Anyway, as most anyone who is reading this knows, my name is Licia. I am married to Andrew, the carpenter. Happily married, at that. It is a joy to be his wife. Actually, it is the best thing that has happened to me. The next best things are our children: Abigail Dawn, Phinehas Mark, Liam Michael, and Lydia Grace. They are wonderful and so fun! Being a mom is the hardest thing I have ever done... but it is so worth it!

So, what are we doing today? The Man and the lads are gone to the Depot. Home Depot, that is. (That's Papa's store.) The boys got up with us, bright and early for a breakfast of toast and eggs. We gave them milk-coffee: milk with a small shot of coffee in it. You can imagine how proud they were to drink coffee with Papa in the pre-dawn dark! Abigail heard Andrew upstairs, sprung out of bed for a hug, then snuggled back in for her luxurious morning.

Now, Abigail is finishing up her task of unloading the dishwasher (do you know how often I have to ask Abbi or Phin where ______ is?), our sourdough bread is rising, and the never ending pile of laundry is waiting. Ah, laundry. My nemesis.

Later on I hope to get out to pick some grapes. Grape pies are so luscious! I hope to make one or two for this weekend.

Anyway, we'll see how this venture of blogging goes! Off to fold laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment