To Help Prevent Flu Sickness
(1) Wash Hands - the age old sage advice. (Now, if only I can remember for myself and four little ones, we'll be good!)
(2) Drink LOTS of warm teas. The following are a list of teas I'm incorporating into our daily diets:
1- Immune Booster (A combination of Elderberries, Echinacea, Peppermint, Nettle) This we will drink for about a week on then a week off so as to not over do it with the Echinacea.
2- Children's Composition (Elder Flowers, Peppermint, Yarrow) This is a nice evening tea for the kiddos before they go to bed. (Yarrow is a superb herb!)
3- Pine Needle Tea. See the following links for some good info.
Pining for Nourishment
(3) Boost the Immune System. The above teas ar a part of that, as well as eating bunches of yummy garlic, taking a dose of Elderberry Tonic each day, and taking Vitamin D3
(4) Burn Pine Needles and Mullein as incense. This helps purify the air from harmful pathogens. Plus, it smells very nice!
(5) And, we eat copious amounts of cayenne on just about everything! Even the kids like it!

Now, if we DO end up getting the Swine Flu, this is what I would do. First of all I would, for the most part, STOP taking all Immune Boosters and move to Immune Supporters.
(1) Use Garlic Poultices on the Lymph nodes
(2) Take Raw Honey with Garlic, Ginger, Lemon and Cayenne for sore throat.
(3) Up the Pine Needle Tea and the Vit D3
(4) Drink Olive Leaf Tea
(5) Take Oreganol (Oil of Oregano)
(6) Burn more Mullein and Pine
(7) Spend lots of time in a warm tub with Epsom or Dead Sea Salts and Eucalyptus Oil
(8) Drink Grapefruit Peel Tea (breaks up chest congestion)
(9) Continue with the Children's Comp Tea (Elder Flower, Peppermint, Yarrow)
That is about all I can think of at the moment. If I had more time I'd go into the whys of it all, but I don't. Gotta go nurse the cutest baby in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment