Saturday, October 31, 2009

Of Trains and Ogres

Phin is quite a talented little engineer. I couldn't believe how patient he was as he built this! The blocks kept tipping over and the tracks kept falling, but never once did he get exasperated. I, on the other hand, was just about going insane! Fortunately, for Phin, I was nursing so I didn't interfere with his ingenuity.


When he finished, Phin proudly declared that he wanted to save his train track to show Papa and Abbi (who were out getting deer licks, among some other treasures.) So, I quick snapped a picture because I new that in all probability, the resident Ogre would knock it down.


I was right:




Again, I was impressed with Phin's display of patience as he did NOT fit and he did NOT yell at Liam. He said, "O well! Now I can knock it DOWN." Then, he too became an Ogre!

No comments:

Post a Comment